0

+= Renewal =+

I've been here for about 4 weeks already, and things have been different from what I'm used to.
It is good, in a way.

Gives me a new experience. A new environment; definitely a new way of looking at things.
I'm slowly fitting in. Getting accustomed to things and settling issues. Only drawback is that I miss the friends and loved ones down hill. 
_________________________________________________________________

On a different note :


The turn of events lately have got me thinking, A LOT. 

Is it possible for things to turn out to be so twisted? 
Does a person have to go through life having to keep defending themselves? 
I lost the will to fight that way a long time ago, and i guess since I keep shutting off and not wanting to push my point out there, people will keep attacking.
I will still remain silent. Whats the point of fighting fire with fire?
I will still remain silent. Whats the point of fighting for my defense when the verdict had been set?
I won't break. Many have tried to test my sturdiness.
As long as I know where I stand and what I did. I know who I am, that's all that counts.
_________________________________________________________________

Anyways, on a lighter note : I've gotten a hair cut.

0 comments:

Back to Top