0

I Love Daddy!

Since its Father's Day, I've decided to list down why I LOVE my PAPA. (a.k.a Pops/Dad/Daddy/Father/Ah Pa/)


1. I Love my PAPA, because he didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

2. I Love my PAPA, because where his money used to be, he now carries pictures of me.

3. I Love my PAPA, because he is Santa Claus.

4. I Love my PAPA, because he is someone to look up to, no matter how tall I've grown.

5. I Love my PAPA, because I follow his example not his advice.

6. I Love my PAPA, because I’ve learnt to smile like him. (from the heart)

7. I Love my PAPA, because he loves me to death.

8. I Love my PAPA, because he believes in me.

9. I Love my PAPA, because I used to run into his arms when his hands are empty.

10. I Love my PAPA, bacause he thought me to sing.

11. I Love my PAPA, because he LOVE(pretends to love) every single present, no matter what I give him.

12. I Love my PAPA, because no matter where I am, or what I'm doing, I still miss him.

13. I Love my PAPA, because his guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.

14. I Love my PAPA, because since I was a baby his been trying to make me into a little woman.

15. I Love my PAPA, because he is very strong. (His had to be to bring up me and my 3 bros)

16. I Love my PAPA, because he has a way of putting everything back together, no matter how bad it seems to be.

17. I Love my PAPA, because he protects me.

18. I Love my PAPA, because he taught me to be steady, active, and that opportunity and responsibility go hand in hand. He taught me how to excel.

19. I Love my PAPA, because he is and always will be the first man in her life.

20. I Love my PAPA, beacuse he taught me what HUGS are worth.

21. I Love my PAPA, because taught me that laughter was the best medicine

22. I Love my PAPA, because his words are like a line of gold thread, and gradually over the years its gotten to be long enough for me to pick up in my hands, and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself.

I know he probably won't be reading this. Maybe one day soon, I'll come around to giving him this list. For now, I'll just leave it as a work in progress...

0 comments:

Back to Top