0

The Hide Away

I've just started on a journey/adventure. On a hill not so far away from normal civilization. And since I've come up here, it has given me some new experiences.

I've learnt that things aren't always what they seem from the outside many times before. And I have to be grateful that I learnt that early in life.

I've also learnt not to expect anything. Thus you never fall flat on your face with expectations. That's another thing I'm grateful to have learnt.

Probably why I'm here sitting where I am, and doing what I'm doing right now. Blogging that is. Its the easiest and most convenient way for me to expressing myself.
You might wonder, 'Expressing herself? Doesn't her job involve writing all day? Isn't she expressing herself enough?'
Sure I write all day (well,most of the day) but that doesn't mean I'm able to express myself. Plus when most of the communicating you do all day is with a computer monitor and everything is about work, you tend to find a need to break out and just chill.

Not that easy to find here, so I find joy in the small things in life. Like having hot chocolate during a freezing evening. Or just blogging in the office when people are slipping away. There ain't much to do up on a hill. You either go join the 'corporate' crowd for some up tight drinks, or just find your own hide out. Thus what this is.
MY OWN LITTLE HIDEOUT.

Away from the hustle and bustle of work and my way of making sure my sanity doesn't slip and I don't become a workaholic Zombie like so :

0 comments:

Back to Top