0

Turning nerdy.

It's been a crazy 3 days of running around. Part of the jobscope here is to be versatile and spontaneousTick and HUGE HUMONGOUS TICK

Had to go down hill to Wisma Genting for a meeting on Wednesday. Boy was I relieved. Well besides the sudden plan, packing, and rushing down without having anything to eat since lunch the day before, it was some how nice to step foot again in the concrete jungle with crazy air pollution, hot melting weather and traffic jams. Lol. Doesn't seem that enticing now, but that has been normalcy for me for the many years of my life. Up here where concrete + jungle come together, we walk, breathe fresh air, watch clouds pass by among us, all while suffer shivering nights and endless fights to stay warm after a shower in the early morning.

Stayed over at Denise's place after meeting. Decided not to do anything else cause we were both mentally and physically exhausted. Came back up hill early in the morning where we had another meeting to sit down to. *sigh* (Sings : Meeting after meeting..I'm becoming a workaholic)

After work at 7, (which I left earlier than normal)walked around
FIRST WORLD PLAZA to look for ribbons for an event tomorrow and to purchase myself a pair of SPECTACLES

Not quite retail therapy, (since I think retail therapy requires you to spend your own money) but equally satisfying and gratifying. Couldn't be walking around half blind anymore since my contact lenses were giving me such a problem. Anyways, got a Polo brand of spectacles worth *drum roll*
RM360

Yes i can hear the sounds of *gasp* and people fainting. That's what you get for making purchases up hill. But thankfully Mum and Dad chipped in for now, will pay them back once my pay is in.
=)

Unfortunately, couldn't find the ribbons. So went to the MESS with Sharon, my colleague and Wei Vien (pronounced Vivian) my roommate. Fun, down to earth babes. (meaning they aren't as crazy as I am) Chilled there for a bit then headed back to bed.

Today's been crazy with a mission to find ribbons, which turned out could be found at Lovely Lace. *smacks head* Then ran around some more for event preparations. Buying more ribbons cause what I bought wasn't enough, and getting things done. *big huff* Now I'm back in office, working on some writing, but couldn't help but fill this up. Wait a minute...I wasn't supposed to fill you in on my pass 3 days. *smacks head again* Oh well...next post je la....*giggles*

0 comments:

Back to Top