0

Squinty Eyes

No, I'm not making fun of chinese people! I'm half chinese as well you know.

I've been going around the whole day today with squinty,
RED, blood shot eyes, which make me look like i cried all night. I swear its so bad, it makes working hard. I can't look at the computer monitor proper cause the eyes burn.

I guess that's the price to pay for going a little crazy.
There will always be repercussions. Now, how it happened...

Was pretty worked up yesterday hearing some magnetizing beats coming through the office window that i had to go an include myself in the event yesterday. Since Genting Highlands is celebrating their 45th Anniversary this year, they decided to give their employees a treat. So we were given a free lunch/dinner buffet, and the
Arena Of Stars was turned into an unofficial club for the night. (more like just 3 hours)


So I happily put on my contact lenses and my dancing shoes and got myself to the Arena on my own without getting lost!

Yay Me! 
(give me a break, it was my first time)

So got there and had some drinks. Chilled with a colleague from the security department, Kuldeep. (he bought me the drinks, so sweet,kan?) And before you let your imagination run wild, he is an older gentlemen, whom if I met on the streets, I would address as uncle.

Anyways, bumped into Lydia and her 'guy friend' as well. Party was done my 1am. Then followed the designer from my department, Roslan to the MESS @ executives lounge@ Daddy Cool intoduced me to a bunch of his friends from all the other departments. Must admit it was nice being out, being able to be myself for a bit and chilling with Sous Chef's, entertainers and executives.

Last night really made me realise how much
I miss life downhill. The friends, the chillout sessions, the freedom to be yourself. I felt pretty lost last night until Roslan introduced me to all this people.

When I was at the Arena, I kept thinking, if my bunch of crazy friends were here,I guess I just gotta make sure that I don't join the uptight band wagon. I have resoluted
*is that the right word?* to being myself. Who says I have to just work and not have my fun,right? No matter who wants to judge, I'm just gotta stick to being ME!

Oopps...got carried away. Forgot to explain about the eyes. I think I'm allergic to the new contact lens solution i bought. Finished my bottle of
SensiPlus and the pharmacy only had Complete. *danger* So that's kind of crappy. Should prolly get a pair of spectacles soon. =)

0 comments:

Back to Top