0

22 Years....


This is new, I haven't blogged in a LONG time...
Too much has happened and the memories are hard to ponder upon.

I have learnt, that there will always be things which we find hard to reminisce on. Stories which we would never want to tell or have told, yet to have stumbled upon them, you take them as lessons learnt.

But then there are stories that one won't ever want to forget, a situation you were fortunate enough to experience.

Like the feeling you got when you went bungee jumping and for that split second felt you could fly.
Like the feeling of having 3000 people stand, clap and scream 'encore' when you performed on stage.
Like the feeling after taking a few puffs of a spliff and your thoughts wonder.
Like the feeling of touching someone lip for lip and your knees melt, your eyes roll back and ur ears ring.

These are my lessons, my feelings, my thoughts, and the same of those around me, as well as those who have left us behind....

0 comments:

Back to Top