0

+= Change, like Sunshine, can be a Friend or a Foe =+

I've gotten the one or two odd visits from friends since I started working my here 5 weeks ago. =)
Got a sudden visit by a dear friend. His camera shy, so I had to bully him a little. Lol.

Speaking of friends, I got in contact with a some old friends recently...
Its interesting to see how we've all grown and changed individually. Surprisingly even after these few years of not really being on good terms, how easy it is get back into the pace we once were on. To be able to catch up with all the many things we've learnt on our journey and to have our paths crossed again. 

Just to be able to sit side by side. Crack silly jokes. In the midst of heart to heart talks. Jump to funny little conclusions. Be brought back down to earth. Realize that LIFE is a BIG word and we are no where near where we used to be or where we are headed.

I don't know where I'll end up. But I do know this. No matter where it is, my loved ones and friends, no matter how far gone they are, will always hold a special place in my heart.

0 comments:

Back to Top